Thursday, August 14, 2008

No take-out!

Yesterday we did NOT have take-out! We almost did, but we didn't and I feel so good about it! At lunch time I suggested it (WHY do I do that?) and M said instead of having lunch out we should eat at home and pick something up for supper. We ended up at a friend's for supper, though. So like I said, we almost did, but we didn't. :)

We did spend some money, however. We went to Wal-mart to buy a heating pad, but ended up with the heating pad, a case of coke that was on sale, 2 drinks, and garbage bags. Then we stopped at the grocery store to pick up a lunch for me for work, and besides the lunch we got cinnamon buns, cookies, a package of gum and a bottle of water.

I hope to write tonight that we ate all of our meals at home. We did have breakfast at home, and we're having lunch at home now.

No comments: